You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of Web357 products, membership or services implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of Web357, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Web357 editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
Web357 Membership License
Web357 grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the Web357 products sold through our web site by independent contract providers (the "products") in accordance with these Section I and III of these Terms & Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
- Limited Usage Granded: Web357 Club members are given the right to run unlimited instances of any products on any domain.
Licensed domains are unlimited! This is of course good for full time individual web design developers/companies.
The Membership License can be understood as the authorization to use any Web357 products for clients/3rd parties.
- Modifications: You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use. You may not, however, distribute the original products code or your modified products code without the explicit permission of Web357.
- Unauthorized Use: You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
- Member Access and Downloads: As a member your username and password is for your personal use only.
If we discover that you share or give out your username and password, we will end your membership account with us at once.
CAUTION: In the event as stated above, we may ban your IP address, credit card and email address may be banned for a period of up to 5 years.
You are also not allowed to use a spider, web crawler, or other same automated tools to download the content from our site.
- Assignability: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from our company.
- Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Web357. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Product Delivery: After we have successfully received your payment, your Web357 membership information will be emailed to the email address you provided during the payment process. This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through this website. Upon logging in with the provided credentials, Web357 members will have instant access to all products and club forum.
E-mail address must be valid because it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company.
Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
- Antifraud: Instant downloads are available! However, some customer purchases can be pending for manual antifraud check up to review of Paypal. You will receive a detailed email about your payment. Antifraud check occurs because of growing number of fraud transactions from persons who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.
- Refunded Policy: Since Web357 is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the membership is made, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing membership at our site. All license fees are non-refundable.
- Support: Web357 products are delivered 'as is', with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions/products. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Mambo/Joomla etc. Private customer forums are available at our Forums. Web357 does not commit to monitor these forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.
Web357 products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. We are not licensed to provide certain true-type fonts (TTF) that might be used on any or all of the provided products. These require you own or purchase the fonts from their respective owners.